Abbott Insurance Kansas City

Compare insurance rates online from top rated companies for your car, home or motorcycle insurance policy.

8117 N Oak Trfy, Kansas City, MO 64118

RV and Travel Trailer Insurance

RVs, motorhomes and travel trailers are all major investments that need the right coverage. Whether this is your full-time residence or just used for vacations, we can help you find the right coverage.

RV and Travel Trailer Coverage

Coverage is pretty similar to what you might find on an auto policy, just tailored to the needs of the RV. Bodily injury and property damage liability coverage is standard, and additional coverages can be added on for those that live in an RV full time. Coverages such as personal liability, medical payments, and loss assessment coverage.

Other coverages that are available include pet coverage, roof protection coverage, emergency expense, roadside assistance and replacement cost for personal effects.

Am I covered if I live in my motorhome or RV?

Coverage options are available for those that use an RV as a full-time residence! It's typically called full timer's liability. This provides the additional coverage you need such as premise liability to keep you protected if you end up liable for injuries in or around your RV.


Contact us if you don't see what you need.